Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Forum Support & Feedback

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2012, 11:39 PM   #61

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman View Post
I don't know. It rained here today as well as Chandler, AZ according to CJ. Didn't know what to do.
Ah, come in out of the rain would be my first guess.

Norm Ward
2008 blue / silver nomad
kawanow / VBA #01136

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-15-2012, 03:48 AM   #62
Administrator

Alright good.

Some things I left out.. Trip brought me on because I could provide a much better forum. The old forum we were on was a 'free' hosted forum. It's really for small, amateur-ish forums just starting out. There were a ton of downsides.. the threat of being suspended and/or completely deleted without warning or reason, slow speeds, censorship, and a generic, feature-less forum. It was also very unsecure. They also are known for hardware failures which could lose precious data and members.

Now WE are in control. We can't be suspended. We control everything. We also have new features like the photo albums, Bagger of the Month, the now-infamous feedback system, a better search engine, better design, a much better mobile app, forum newsletters, PM email notifcations, and on and on. This forum is a million times better than the previous, and much more secure. There is no better forum software out there. And you, the member, get all this for free. All you have to do is 'suffer' through a couple ads here and there. Good deal if you ask me.

There's no reason to leave this thread open anymore.

Thanks to everyone who appreciates the effort.

Closed Thread