Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-29-2009, 06:09 AM   #1

newbie questions

I have had my new bike about a month now and been riding it every chance I get, unfortunately the weather hasn't been the best and my riding time has been limited. I have a 05 1600 and it is stock but I am looking forward to making some modifications to it as time and dollars permit.
I do have a couple of questions that maybe someone can help me with. The warning labels are still on the saddlebags and the gas tank and it looks like there is some plastic on the stripes on the side of the saddlebags (saw this on Gadgets page). since the bike is 5 years old do you think I can still remove them or are the "Baked" on and I should leave them alone? The other thing is the Vulcan emblem on the chrome on the windshield is coming loose on the right and left tips, what is the best way to re-attach it?
thanks in advance for any help.

Login or Register to Remove Ads