Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions > In Memoriam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-03-2015, 04:42 PM   #1

The passing of Old Dog

I'm not sure if this belongs in this section or not.... this is where the computer went when I turned it on.

My Dad was a member here on this forum and went by the moniker "Old Dog". He was on a ride with other riders in Oklahoma this past week (I assume some of you were there as well) in the far south eastern corner. We have since learned that this a very scenic area with some mountains. We have been told that he apparently misjudged a switchback, went onto the shoulder of the road, possibly over corrected and went off the right side of the road into a tree. Thankfully there was no suffering from what we have been told. He and my Mom had just celebrated their 50th Anniversary on Sept. 25th. We wish to thank all of you that had befriended him on here or in person. He was a very friendly man, and made friends wherever he went. We take solace in knowing he died doing what he loved, riding his motorcycle exploring new areas of the country with new and old friends.

If anyone has anything they would like to share with us (his family) we can be reached by email at: plummit426@gmail.com

Thanks again,
The family of "Old Dog"

Login or Register to Remove Ads