Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 09-01-2015, 01:45 PM   #1

Amazing and powerful battery jump starter and power supply

I was on holidays the last two weeks went all over the province of British Columbia and over to the Vancouver Island and Jasper National Park. While in Jasper Park I ran across an amazing interesting product. I pull a Lee-sure Lite Tent Trailer which is amazing in itself and with that I have been powering off the bike and charging a variety of items like my GPS, Iphone, Sony portable Blueray disc player, Bose Soundlink speaker, and Nolan N-Com Helmet sound system. That is allot to power for sure and have always been worried I would draw the battery in bike down to where it will not start. Have now solved my problem.

I found the Antigravity Battery Micro-Start XP-1 in Jasper. It is an amazing system. It is not only a portable jump starter but is also a power supply for all my array of portable products I carry with me. I no longer have any worries at all about not being able to get going in the morning or using my various devices on the road or ever being with out power for them. It will also charge while I a riding the bike back up to full charge in a couple hours while riding just plugging it into the cigarette lighter.

The reviews on this product are fantastic it will start 30 yes 30 maintained cars with a 350 engine that the battery is dead. The product comes in a carry case watch the video with all the connectors you need really to hook up any item and booster cables too. It also has a light on the unit and it is light to carry at about 14 oz. It is truly amazing I find and solves every problem I had while camping and having no power supply available in a campsite. All this for 189.00 Canadian. USB port on unit along with plug in for various items and also a light that gives out a strobe flash or SOS flash and flashlight. They have thought of it all to solve a problem. Also a meter on unit to tell you the amount of charge in unit.

You can also purchase online from them three other options I have sent away for. You need a heavier cable to hook up directly to boost you can not use your battery tender cable at all as it would burn through so I have purchased that at 29.00 and the jumper cables and these come with a polarity safety feature also so that is why the cost is up on these and you can still hook up your battery tender. I also purchased the cigarette lighter plug for plugging in items that might not be included in kit at 10.99. They also have a very small air compressor at 24.00 that I purchased is very small and rating on this is excellent also.

A quality product for sure check out the video and hope this helps some of you guys out.

http://shop.antigravitybatteries.com/micro-start-xp-1/ link to the web site

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by buckey1313; 09-01-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:20 PM   #2

I have a few of these. Awesome to have. I'm a Ford mechanic by trade and I always get a kick out of sales staff's reaction to me pulling one of these lite bastards out to jumpstart a vehicle. My service manager got one after watching me use two to fire up a dead 6.4l diesel in winter!

Old 09-01-2015, 11:31 PM   #3

I just saw these a few weeks ago at a trade show...decided then they'll be a Christmas present to a few family members; impressive!

VBA Member # 02057

Old 09-02-2015, 01:29 AM   #4

well I am not sorry I spent the cash is amazing for sure and will pay for itself in the near future I am sure

Old 09-02-2015, 12:30 PM   #5

I got one last year at Christmas.
Works great.
VBA #01084

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
"

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-02-2015, 06:33 PM   #6

got one as well, great little item to have just in case
(Canadian Veteran Freedom Riders)
2010 VN1700 Voyager, ABS
www.cvfr.ca
VBA #02220

Old 09-03-2015, 10:48 AM   #7

http://www.homedepot.com/p/Battery-T...1-WH/205743438

Old 11-04-2015, 05:12 AM   #8

Mini air pump that works with Antigravity Battery. Just got this thought I would clue you all in.

Tags
micro start power supply