Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > SouthEast Rally '14

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2015, 09:01 PM   #34

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhunt4 View Post
what has happened who started this thread and what is it about
Well, if memory serves correctly, they was this poor troubled soul down and out, and my religious teachings dictate that I render comfort to tormented personages in such times, being the Devout Catholic that I am. Most people around here consider me a Bishop. I consider myself as the Vatican's Ambassador to the VBA

I forgot does anyone really care how do you put smiley faces in
Yes, it may not appear so, but I for one, do indeed really care how I, each time, put smiley faces in each time I lovingly press the "Go Advance" button. I rely mostly on muscle memory. I'm a PM away should you ever need me. The brain I have, I'm willing to share with you.

help please where are we going does anyone know and who is very smart in here anyway
Uuuuh. Can I get back with you on this one?
I been called a genius by many, not with standing sarcastic undertones of a few. The assholes know too very well just who they are.
And pretty damn stupid by a few, mostly by my wife.

When I was growing up we had this mule that daddy use to pull timber with.Every once in a while that mule would wanna show his ass and not do what daddy wanted him to do. Daddy would slam them reigns on the ground walk around to the front of that mule, the mule would get this "Uh Oh" look on his face and daddy would slap the flying dawg shit outa mule and buckle his knees! A few minute later the mule stood up, shook it off and do like he was told.

They was this one day he slapped the dawg shit outa me like that. I cain't remember what I said or did cause he slapped my brain a loose and it spun in my head like them fruit pictures in them Vegas machines do. It still rattles when I'm riding down a bumpy road or look both ways when approaching an intersection.

I'll never forget what he said when he dashed a five gallon bucket of water in my face to revive me. I thought I was drowning!

He said, "Son, every time you say the stupidest thing I thought you'd ever say, you open your mouth and start talking again."

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead