Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2015, 11:54 AM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Thanks for the memories

Hello to all you Western Canada members.

Well as you have probably heard, I have resigned as your Regional Leader. If you haven't heard look for the announcement here

...http://vulcanbagger.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40218

I've been thinking about it for a while now and then when I was so busy with my folks and their illness's and moving them to Victoria, I knew the time was right for me to step down. It wasn't without a lot of consideration,... and I actually gave my notice well before Christmas. I agreed to stay on until there was a replacement found. ....I didn't, and don't make that decision though. .....Although I did do a little canvasing of some of the Canadian members to see if there was anyone with an apatite for the job and made a couple of suggestions to Jared to whom I thought would make a good regional leader. The final decision was to have Al "canuckrider" Leonhardt become the Western Canada Regional Leader. Congrat's and a huge thankyou for stepping up to the plate to take over Al. I wish you all the best with the position. I know the members are in good hands.
I'll still be around here of course but I'll just be a washed up, has been, pee-on now. ..I've enjoyed being the leader for the last ...I don't know how many years, thanks to all the members for there support during these years, I appreciate it.

Well you'll have to excuse me now ... I have to get out side and start the snowmobile and go for a ride.

to the new leader Al "canuckrider" Leonhardt

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads