Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 05-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #1
Advanced Member

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

i thought it might pay to have a chit chat thread to cover all our general issues. so lets fire away....

i will start with a "where has AJ gone" we havent heard much from him since the fires, actually where is everyone at the moment? i must be the only person with a busted foot and cant ride..

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #2

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

na im here......in purgatory,ya see i forgot mothers day 2yrs running & now im the spawn of all damnation,i can feel her looking at me & she`s at the other end of the house!!!!!!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:24 PM   #3

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

You only have one mistress mate and that's the bike tell her to get over it LOL

Sorry top here about the foot James hope your back on the bike soon.

Old 05-11-2009, 11:36 PM   #4

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

been busy workin, got a ride coming up with the cruiser club next weekend, and the z club wombi pub run, never been, they say it a good weekend. still trying to source different options for the seat. bad luck abvout the bike, was the blondes appologie worth it

Old 05-12-2009, 05:25 AM   #5
Advanced Member

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

yeah the apology was in the way of a huge excess, its sad when a good looking blonde is so dumb that it makes her unattractive...

easyrider, i told my missus the new carpet was her mothers day pressent. she threatened to break my other foot.

its all no good, ive pissed off the wife and cant ride the mistress, i tried to get away from both by working today but that was painfull as well. damn i cant win this week.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-12-2009, 07:17 AM   #6

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hey fellers , still here, just been locked in the shed giving the nomad a bit of a face lift !! l know l'm going to cop a ragging when you blokes see the girl next But l couldn't resist, we're talking homemade saddle leather tank straps, fender straps , frilly things hanging off the brake/clutch levers, it definatly changes the look of the bike, went for a spin up to Tatura last sunday for the day, bike went like a dream as usual, 520K's round trip and it felt like l'd just rode round the block...beautiful machines

Old 05-12-2009, 11:33 AM   #7

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

thats why men drink adam!!
hey wayne when i brought my bike it had more tassles than kings cross stripper,i copped so much crap it wasnt funny but deep down i still liked the look of it though where did you get the leather from?

Old 05-12-2009, 11:36 AM   #8

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by finky
You only have one mistress mate and that's the bike tell her to get over it LOL

Sorry top here about the foot James hope your back on the bike soon.
if she keeps up the crap she`s been going on with lately she`s gunna find herself out on her arse soon!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 05:31 PM   #9

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

should of got your missus some knee pads so she doesnt get carpet burns.

Old 05-12-2009, 07:09 PM   #10

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

either that or buy myself a can shut up!! there a strange breed of cattle alright!

Old 05-12-2009, 07:13 PM   #11

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattbren
been busy workin, got a ride coming up with the cruiser club next weekend, and the z club wombi pub run, never been, they say it a good weekend. still trying to source different options for the seat. bad luck abvout the bike, was the blondes appologie worth it
bubba when we first got married she went on the bike a couple of times but then stopped,which annoyed me a bit but now it saves alot of arguments coz i just jump on the bike & hit the road

Old 05-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #12

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hey easyrider, yeah i'll cop it alright but its all about personalizing them, and seeing i'm an "Indianaholic" so it sort of makes sense , besides i'm too old to give a sh!t...and both ex's recon i'm a head case anyway lol...the kids love it but. the leather l got from the "oldman" he used to be into horses and gigs and stuff, so l used his tools, there's a couple of places in Melb where you can get all the leather and conches & stuff but mine are just plain with Nomad stamped in the guts, l used to do a fair bit of spraying cars/bikes and still got the gear but l'v never done airbrushing, though l done a course with my daughter once on it, and l wouldn't mind having a dabble with it oneday....l need some feathers (airbrushed) on the sidecovers Hang on is that finky's head l hear banging against a wall

Old 05-13-2009, 05:14 AM   #13
Advanced Member

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

finky is still trying to work out how to chrome a feather, i dont think he will understand it if its not blinged......

Old 05-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #14

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

ha ha thats easy you just pluck one from a golden eagle and turn it inside out, their chrome on the inside apparently l recon this thread should be be called the bull chit page

Old 05-13-2009, 12:01 PM   #15

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgash
hey easyrider, yeah i'll cop it alright but its all about personalizing them, and seeing i'm an "Indianaholic" so it sort of makes sense , besides i'm too old to give a sh!t...and both ex's recon i'm a head case anyway lol...the kids love it but. the leather l got from the "oldman" he used to be into horses and gigs and stuff, so l used his tools, there's a couple of places in Melb where you can get all the leather and conches & stuff but mine are just plain with Nomad stamped in the guts, l used to do a fair bit of spraying cars/bikes and still got the gear but l'v never done airbrushing, though l done a course with my daughter once on it, and l wouldn't mind having a dabble with it oneday....l need some feathers (airbrushed) on the sidecovers Hang on is that finky's head l hear banging against a wall
it seems we have a bit in common wayne! if the truth be known thats how i got onto buying a kwaka in the first place,im an indian fan from way back & i had my heart set on gett`n a new one! i had the cash `n all Then i got married & @ the same time brought a house so the indian got put on the back burner,money got tight so i started looking for something that i didnt have to import,then one day i seen a drifter & thought wow that looks ok & started looking for one of them but couldnt find one in the color i liked{they were all that crappy black & morone,not indian red}& i came across the bike i have now,but i still toy with the idea of just buying some guards & making mine a drifter,i even brought an indian head fender light! its on my puta table along with 1:20 scale model of a 46 indian chief.....if i won tatts guess what the first buy would be!!! .i tryed to buy leather in melb from lefflers leather but they only sell full hides & i dont want that much just enough to do some grip covers,lever covers and maybe a bit to cover a backrest & make up some lace,the previous owner custom covered the seats & had them make the grip covers & stuff to match......it did look good i recon & people used comment more on the bike with it all on there but just not other bikers eh hahalol