In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-25-2014, 07:59 PM   #16

lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
A shed for a very small tool!
OK, BD, you've got me worried. This is information that you could have come by in only two ways.

One : you been peepin' and I need to keep that particular window in the bathroom shut. But mostly, I'm concerned for your safety. Don't forget, this is Texas, not California. We are armed and we don't dial 911. We just call our cousin, the sheriff from down the street and he calls the coroner. At the very least, that kind of behavior could get you arrested. You seem like a nice enough man, I'd hate to see you mess up your life like that.

Two : You been fantasising about (well)...it (of course, this would help explain the ironing fettish) and mabe there are some uh, latent tendencies that linger? Dude, it's ok. For your own sake, come on out of the (ironing) closet. You wouldn't be the first, and I'm sure you'll find plenty of support here, this being such a sensative bunch and all.

So, let me just say, whichever it is, seek help. Please don't these things go untreated or unattended. You'll be much happier.