Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2017, 08:18 AM   #1

New Vaquero

So I already hated these posts on other forums. But fork it. I am looking at a 2016 Vaquero. I am riding a low rider s now. I would like input from those that have made the jump from Harley to the Vaquero. I would like to know everything from why you changed to why you wouldn't go back. I have been looking at the Indians, Victory (yes I know now defined), and the Vaquero. I have seem to settled on the Vaquero. Price is there. The reason I went to the Harley was I was tired of not finding aftermarket stuff. I can find anything for the Harley I want. How ever it just leads to buying more crap I don't need. What I am wondering is how readily available are the sissy bars and price. What about tuners and exhaust? That would be all I am looking for. I am wanting a bagger bad as a Dyna for cross country sucks. I'm not about the pay the premium price for a Harley bagger. I have been looking through the site but most what I've found is saving hand info of longevity. I want to hear first hand accounts of problems, gremlins, etc. How is the maneuverability? Thank you guys and gals.

Login or Register to Remove Ads