Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 06-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #1
VBA Founder

2011 KawaNOW National Rally...ready or not

I'd like to say just a word or two about the National rally coming in June of 2011.

Many of the older members of KawaNOW know the reasoning as to why we have a National Rally every two years and many of you may or may not know that every two years we rotate as to what region of the United States the National will be held.

It's done this way so that everyone that is a member of KawaNOW in the US and Canada, may have a chance to attend a National rally.

Our goal is to hold National Rally's every two years and hold Regional rally's in between.

In 2009, the National Rally was held in Custer, South Dakota. It was held there to try and give all those that live in the Central and Western part of the US and Canada, a chance to attend. It was also decided that in 2011, the National would be held in the eastern part of the US. This time, we're trying to give everyone in the Central and Eastern part of the US and Canada a chance to attend.

Last year, I was the National Rally Leader and Jeff Platz was Co-Leader. Together, Jeff and I planned what we thought was a good rally in the Black Hills. Over 75 people attended on 55 Nomads.

In 2011, Todd Frazier (Toddf1) is going to be the Rally Leader and Amy Neal (Kawgirl) will be the Co-Leader. They will be researching and coming up with a rally base in and around the Deal's Gap area. I have all the confidence in Todd and Amy as they make their decisions and plan the 2011 Rally.

While we can't please everyone all the time, we are trying to accomodate everyone and give them a chance to attend a rally. If you can't attend a National rally one year, be patient and we'll see you at the next National rally.

For those that can't attend the National in 2011, we will be holding a West Coast Rally. Kris Olsen (Netnorske) will be Rally Leader for this one. More information is forthcoming on the West Coast Rally.

Keep your eyes on the National Rally board for up-to-the-minute information.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 PM   #2
Top Contributor

Trip,

Agree with you on the rotating rally and it should be fun in NC. I am hoping to make it and the Western Rally. One thing also, even if they can't attend the National or the Western rally, I am sure that some type of get togethers will be planned within the regions even if they aren't regional rallies.
VBA 213
VROC 16913

Custer 09: Cortez 10: Crescent City 11: Kanab 12: Estes Park 13: Tahoe 14: Red Lodge 16

Old 06-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #3
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider

Thanks for the heads up Trip. I certainly plan on being able to attend the Deal's Gap National Rally.

I agree with you Joel and hope you can make it to the 2011 National Rally.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181

Old 07-01-2010, 06:40 AM   #4
VBA Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterman
Trip,

Agree with you on the rotating rally and it should be fun in NC. I am hoping to make it and the Western Rally. One thing also, even if they can't attend the National or the Western rally, I am sure that some type of get togethers will be planned within the regions even if they aren't regional rallies.
That's right Joel...... that's what the Regional Rally's are for in alternating years. If a member can't make it to the National, maybe they can attend a regional.
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip