Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthWest Group

Old 05-16-2010, 09:44 AM   #16

Not going to make it to the rally

I married a hot Euro chick, but she told me that things worked the same way that you explained. I didn't have the money to tour Europe, so I had to make do with American hotties while I was single :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-06-2010, 10:07 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netnorske
Bummer you can't make the rally Dan....but Euro chicks would be fun if you were single!

I knew an Alaskan fishing lodge manager who was single and every year he would take a vacation to an Eastern Bloc country...like Romania. When I asked why there of all places, he said that in those countries the US dollar was worth a LOT more.....and if you were an American....short, fat or otherwise....you got THE hottest chicks in the nightclubs.....15's on a scale of 10. He said you didn't even have to work at it....they chase you! The best hotels....the hottest girls....CHEAP. The whole idea of it almost made me wish I was single again.... ;)!
I would guess that every guy that reads your post thinks the same thing! Except me that is! I didn't think it! Nope...no not at all.

Old 06-07-2010, 12:44 AM   #18

Me and the hot Euro Chick will have a good time when we leave on Wed.

You guys all have a good time too, and take lots of pics :)

Old 06-07-2010, 01:37 AM   #19

Hey Dan..........just say screw it all..............come to Iraq and I'll show you some hotties!!!! of course they maybe guys in a mandress??? Not sure, I've never looked. You could show them all of your trick riding in the sand. You'd love it. As far as affordability..just raise your right hand and repeat after me.....itll be an all expenses paid trip!!!

vin

Old 06-07-2010, 08:19 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by flightdoc
Hey Dan..........just say screw it all..............come to Iraq and I'll show you some hotties!!!! of course they maybe guys in a mandress??? Not sure, I've never looked. You could show them all of your trick riding in the sand. You'd love it. As far as affordability..just raise your right hand and repeat after me.....itll be an all expenses paid trip!!!

vin

I thrive on a certain amount of danger vin, but exploding is going a little too far :)

Good to see you on the boards again.

Login or Register to Remove Ads