Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-06-2019, 08:48 PM   #1

Sad day wife wants the Vaquero up for sale.

Well I enjoyed the last few months with vaquero tremendously it has been a fantastic bike especially after Ivan worked his magic. I usually ride a GSXR- 1000 , but after riding the vaquero I was having second thoughts about the dangers of riding (fast). It seems like so much fun to ride slow for a change and soak up the scenery after all there is lots and lots to soak in, so at allmost 57 years young wife and I ( haha wife mostly) discused a change in my riding style.
I decided to take out some brand new bikes and demo rides, and after some VERY long deliberations we decided to purchase new, and ofcourse compromises were involved on my end, and I purchased a brand new tourer this morning. I tried talking her into keeping the Vaquero, but she say there is only room for 1 bike in MY garage for me, and she wants a much lighter machine for herself (yamaha Bolt) or something to that effect. So I will also be selling off my pristine, and beloved GSXR-1000...oh well life is full of compromise, and besides a happy wife is a happier life (for me at least hahaha).
Mustang seat

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Burky; 08-06-2019 at 08:53 PM.