Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-24-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
Listen to all that quiet

Boy !! not much being said here these days. What are you all up to?
Have you been out riding? Where? How long/far? What's the weather like where you are? Is there still snow? What are your plans for the season? Going to make the Island run in July or Kalispel in August?

I haven't been riding yet. I took the bike out of the garage to polish it up a bit and take some photo's of my new Bib/bra I got yesterday. There are a ton of bikes "out and about" here in Langley. Makes me mad that the knee is screwed up and I can't trust it to ride with. Soon though I hope. I am planning to make both the Island ride and the Kalispel ride as well, seeing as there wasn't much time to organize a rally of our own this year, and it didn't seem like there was much of an apetite to attend if one was organized. 2012 for sure. Next year it'll be the National for me. I hope we can get a bunch of us to head there either by trailer, or riding there. I had a great time meeting everyone at Custer, not to mention seeing the areas and towns when doing the rides.
It'll be a long ride for the next National but I'm sure nobody will regret it once you get there, and I'm sure we'll see some great country getting there.
later everyone

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads