Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 10-13-2007, 03:52 PM   #16

Nomad low fuel light

I have a 2005, and yesterday my light blinked off and on several time and then went solid, I immediately filled up took 4.2 gal. Two weeks ago it went solid and I had to ride 33 mile and it took 4.9 gal. :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 10-13-2007, 09:45 PM   #17

Nomad low fuel light

About a year ago I was coming up through Southern Missouri in some national forest. My fuel light came on and I had no idea how far I could go. I came across this MO-Bile home with maybe 6 or 7 old rusty trucks up on jacks. I knocked on the door to see if I could get a gallon of gas or so. This hugh Bubba with bib overalls, no shirt and no shoes answered the door. I told him my problem and asked if he might have a gallon of gas he might want to sell. He spit out a load of tabbacci and said NOPE, and shut the door. I fill up at every other gas station now. I did keep a close eye out for banjo players around the trailer.

Old 10-14-2007, 10:27 AM   #18

Nomad low fuel light

ROFLOL good story bro LOL

Quote:
About a year ago I was coming up through Southern Missouri in some national forest. My fuel light came on and I had no idea how far I could go. I came across this MO-Bile home with maybe 6 or 7 old rusty trucks up on jacks. I knocked on the door to see if I could get a gallon of gas or so. This hugh Bubba with bib overalls, no shirt and no shoes answered the door. I told him my problem and asked if he might have a gallon of gas he might want to sell. He spit out a load of tabbacci and said NOPE, and shut the door. I fill up at every other gas station now. I did keep a close eye out for banjo players around the trailer.