Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Rallies & Rides > Archived > West Coast "Rally In The Redwoods" - August 23-25, 2011

Old 08-27-2011, 08:44 AM   #1
Mega-Contributor

Thank you to the organizers

I'd like to take a moment to thank Kris and Joel and their wives (who I am sure had a hand in helping) for planning a great rally! The motel in Crescent City was like going back in time. The Curly Redwood Lodge was clean and the owners have preserved it very well. Also, thanks to the vendors who provided the great prizes for the raffle.

Also, a special thanks to Teri Conrad of Kawasaki for attending.

It was great to catch up with old friends from past rallies and meet some new (and interesting) members.

Unfortunately, there were two motorcycles that were probably lost due to unintended circumstances, but injuries were relatively minor and I wish Badger, Sin City Stan and his wife Rita all speedy recoveries.

Finally, thanks to all who attended! If you are not yet home, I wish you a safe and uneventful ride.

Two more days until I get back home. I better get on the road.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads