Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2012, 01:49 AM   #1

BiscuitsNGravy II For Sale or Trade

I thought I'd offer to sell my 1999 Kawasaki Drifter 1500 to the folks in the North Central Region first. This is really a fine machine. A little over 18000 miles. New whitewall tires. Strong engine. It comes with complete stock seats with sissy bar/back rack and studded leather bags. I have it currently dressed with a Corbin solo seat. (I like the rounded rear look.)

This was the first year Kawasaki made the Drifter. Stock color was burgandy, but the first owner had it painted a pearl white before it was delivered new. This was also the first year that the twin 1500 came with fuel injection. A similar engine was used in the later Nomads but fuel injection was not available until the 2005/2006 Nomads.

This is a strong running bike that handles great. There is not a thing wrong with it. I have about $6500.00 in it. I'm offering it now at $5500.00. I'll deliver it free anywhere in our NorthCentral Region. Will trade for a reliable pickup truck of equal value. PM me with questions, photos, etc.

Dave Mills AKA BiscuitsNGravy
2006 Vulcan Nomad "BiscuitsNGravy"
Kawanow #150
Vietnam @ Jan67-Jan68
Retired USAF
Patriot Guard Riders/American Legion #431

Login or Register to Remove Ads