Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-19-2009, 08:12 PM   #1
Advanced Member

A Thankyou from Nightmare

I hope everyone enjoyed themselves at talimena. Now I would like to thank each and everyone of you that attended, thankyou from the bottom of our hearts for making this a memorable event for Katy and myself. And what you all did for my wife will never be forgotten! This event meant alot to us and to have such a great turnout made it all the more special. As you all know we were in a crash coming home from Custer, and at that time there were doubts we would ride again, especially for her, this was our first major ride since the accident and we both needed it. It has rejuvenated us and has given Katy a great measure of confidence once again, to ride with these special people and to share the camaraderie, has made us walk on air once again. The men and women of KAWANOW are of the highest caliber and character, and it makes us proud to be part of it all, and we would gladly and proudly ride at each and everyone of their sides at anytime for any reason. I am a man that cannot put things into the words I feel at the time, so sometimes it rambles, but I hope you all understand what I am saying. Thankyou for being there and being yourselves. Thankyou for the joy in our hearts, thankyou for the new memories, and most of all just Thankyou

Victor "Nightmare" Golubowsky
Moyers, Ok
Kawanow/VBA # 304
Patriot Guard
VROC
OKVROC

2001 Kawasaki Nomad Turbo
1998 Harley Sportster Hardtail Bobber Custom
1983 Kawasaki GPZ 550

Login or Register to Remove Ads