Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Old 09-24-2008, 10:54 PM   #1

Back in The Saddle Again !!

Well, I'm slowly, but surely getting back to normal since Gustav. I'm like a lot of Louisianians with insurance. Extremely high deductible and / or won't cover wind and hail damage. So, all my repairs to my home and office have been out of pocket, and EXPENSIVE !! Couldn"t work for two weeks. No lights. Being self employed, that means no money coming in. It has been a financial nightmare. But, God has been good to me. My office is back up and running. Business is picking up. I am alive and well. I have a terrific family. Much to be thankful for. I did manage to finally get a nice ride in both yesterday and today after work. I thought about you guys, and thought I'd check in. It's great to be back with my friends here on KawaNow. Please know that ya'll were missed. Thanks for your support. Hope you guys in Texas are ok after Ike. I feel your pain.

Frank

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-25-2008, 07:01 AM   #2

Frank I am glad you are ok I have heard from most of the people in Texas and they have made it through after Ike some better than others I am just thankful every one's ok. I am having some patches made for our group you can read about them on the forum. :)

Old 09-25-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
Advanced Member

Glad to have you back Frank, good to hear things are beginning to return to normal for you

Victor "Nightmare" Golubowsky
Moyers, Ok
Kawanow/VBA # 304
Patriot Guard
VROC
OKVROC

2001 Kawasaki Nomad Turbo
1998 Harley Sportster Hardtail Bobber Custom
1983 Kawasaki GPZ 550

Old 09-25-2008, 02:55 PM   #4

It is a nightmare for sure. But on the other hand it's always good to count your blessings. We all have lots to be thankful for. Glad your back up and running.

Old 09-25-2008, 10:20 PM   #5

I hate to see anyone go thru such a weather devastation. Best wishes bankerfrank, and congratulations on your solid family values and cheerful spirit. That's a strong and powerful bottom line.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-26-2008, 12:04 PM   #6

Send a message via Yahoo to jussmatt

Hey Frank...glad to hear you're back up and running!!! I guess it's TX turn to deal w/ issues of Mother Nature!!!! We're here buddy...and our family is intact.... that's ALL that matters!!!!! Ride safe when you get a chance to ride!!!!!!!LOL!

Old 09-26-2008, 09:57 PM   #7
Advanced Member

Send a message via MSN to Blue Rebel

Glad to hear you're ok.

Old 10-01-2008, 09:47 PM   #8

Thanks, everyone. It sure is great to be back. Jussmatt, I don't think any of us on the gulf coast will ever be the same. I saw where you guys really got hammered. All of you guys have been a terrific amount of support, and it is really appreciated. Now..... it's time to do some ridin' . On the road again .....