Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthCentral Group

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2019, 09:19 PM   #1
VBA Founder

Time to make a change...

Sometimes, change is not fun and appears to be illogical, but deep down inside, we know it's for the best. Such is the case for me.

For the last 22 years, motorcycling has been to me what the Pope is to Catholicism and what the guitar is to Keith Richards. It's been a hobby, a loved one and a constant friend. I've had the opportunity to travel by motorcycle in over 30 states. I've seen the best of the Rockies and felt all the curves on the dragon. I've seen the sun come up from my tent while bike-camping and I've witnessed the setting sun in the mountains of Utah. I've done all this and only walked away with a few minor scratches. I've been blessed.

So, it is with heavy heart that I must make a change and say goodbye to motorcycling.

Beginning in June, I'll be putting Cisco and my utility trailer on the market. I have obligations with the Blue Knights that I need to fulfill through May, so I'll be keeping Cisco until then.

This is not a decision that I make lightly. I've been thinking long and hard about this for many months. I feel I'm at a time in my life where I need to make a change and move on. I'll spare you my reasoning and just say that I've thoroughly enjoyed all the miles riding with you guys. Your friendships mean the world to me. I'll always cherish the times we've had. Maybe we've had our slight disagreements in the past, but that's never kept me from believing in you, cherishing our friendship and wanting the best in life for each of you. No matter how you have felt about me or what opinion you've had about me, I've always wanted only the best for you.

I'll always be proud of KawaNOW and the VBA. It has helped so many people with all their issues and questions concerning their Kawasaki's. And so many friendships have come about from this endeavor. I feel humbled and privileged to have been a part. And I thank all of you for working hard for everyone's common good.

I'll just close and say "thanks" for all the good times and beautiful miles you've ridden with me. They won't be forgotten.

All the best,
Trip
Trip's Website

Custer 09, 18 / Maggie Valley 11 / Eureka Springs 09, 17 / Antlers 09, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18
Texas Hill Country / Deals Gap / Colorado / Wyoming / Montana / Utah / More trips for Trip

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by trip; 03-12-2019 at 09:31 PM.