Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2016, 08:57 PM   #1

Thoughts on 2016 and the VBA

What a great year of riding* it has been for a lot of us. Some of us were able to attend a rally or two in different corners of the regions. We got to see friends we have not seen since the last rally or it might have been your first rally that you had gone to in this fine group of riding enthusiasts. For those that were not able to make it to one we hope you can make it to the next one and connect the faces to words you saw on here.
As the riding season has come to an end for some parts of the northern hemisphere we hope we can continue to see each other on the forum and continue sharing stories,laughs, memories and exchange* lots information, as this is the time a lot of us do our major maintenance as well as mods we were holding off until the riding season came to a close.
On a personal note, this is the place after I got here that I learnt how to work on my motorcycle even though I am an automotive tech by trade. That fact, I am sure made it easier for me to understand the workings of our machines as well as follow along the ideas that were suggest by members of this group. A large number of you have become friends with one another and consider each other like family and just about do anything to help out if need be. I have valued the forum from the time I joined and will continue to value it and appreciate it for many years to come. I have made life long friends on here, that is for sure, that I will treasure for the rest of my life.
Thanks to past and present members of the forum for makin this a place where people can come and build bonds as well as gain lots of information on their machines as well as their spouses.Let us keep* sharing laughs as well as exchanging ideas on our machines to help us make it through these cold days.
We have lost some dear members either from health issues other circumstances. Some have moved on to bigger better things and we wish them well.We dearly miss seeing them on here or on the open road.
Merry* Christmas and a very Happy New Year to all.
VROC#34321
VBA#01867

2012 NCR Rally Savanna. IL.
2013 National Rally Estes Park, CO
2014 NC/SC Rally in the Ozarks, Mountain View AR
2014 NE US/Eastern Canada Rally,Lincoln NH
2015 VBA/VRA Eureka Springs AR
2015 Antlers Rally, Antlers OK.
2016 SCR Rally Salem MO.
2016 NCR Rally Hillsboro WI
2017 Eureka Springs AR
2017 National Rally Lake George NY
2004 Blue and Silver 1500 Nomad(RIP 9-26-19)
2000 Red and Silver 1500 Nomad
2012 Pearl White 1700 Voyager

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by Rasta; 12-19-2016 at 10:09 PM.