In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes

Old 05-01-2017, 04:59 PM   #1

The moral of the story

True story. Someone was driving past Fawley village,on the way to the beach.A black cat ran across the road,and he heard a thump,so thinking he had hit it,he stopped.He walked back,looking on the grass on the left,and found the cat.It was just laying there in the long grass,motionless,but breathing really hard.Full of remorse,and not really knowing what to do,he decided it was best to put it out of its misery.He went back to his van and got a huge spanner,and with great remorse,he twatted the cat over the head,and killed it.Almost immediately,as the cat let out a squeel,a woman stuck her head over the fence of one of the houses that back onto the road.She started screaming at him,calling him a murderer,and saying she was going to call the police.After spending ages trying to assure her that he only did what he thought was best for the cat,he drove home.That night a policeman tapped his door,and having explained,the bloke was asked to come outside to look at his van.After opening the bonnet,the policeman shone his torch inside,to reveal a pretty well fucked up black cat, wrapped around the driveshaft.It turned out that the black cat on the grass verge,was just snoring away in the sunshine,when he was twatted to death with a 7/8th Whitworth spanner.Lesson no 1,take fuck all for granted.:)
Old 05-01-2017, 06:12 PM   #2
Top Contributor

He twatted the cat means he hit the cat.
Bonnet means hood.
A torch is a flashlight.
A spanner is a wrench.
Taking fuck all for granted means never assume anything.

Glad to help out Mick :)
Old 05-01-2017, 06:28 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjay View Post
He twatted the cat means he hit the cat.
Bonnet means hood.
A torch is a flashlight.
A spanner is a wrench.
Taking fuck all for granted means never assume anything.

Glad to help out Mick :)
Thank you kindly sir.We have been trying to educate our colonial cousins for generations.While you are at it,woud you mind awfully,explaining to the fuckers, that a proper gentemen, rides a motorbike,nobody drives a motorcylce.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:36 PM   #4
Top Contributor

A bike is also known as a cycle so cant help you with that one. Both are correct.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by redjay View Post
A bike is also known as a cycle so cant help you with that one. Both are correct.
Being of the mother tongue,and having the shout over all others.When it comes to an international language,English is the one chosen.