Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Old 10-07-2010, 08:59 PM   #16

2 Up

Wow...thanks for all the replys. I think letting Ken drive is a great idea....but he thinks I should be familiar with carrying him. Says never know when we may be on a trip...and he gets hurt or sick and can sit on a bike but unable to operate. I guess he has a point....after all I did get sick on the back of his Goldwing once...had a sudden bad gallbladder attack... We were in the mountains and no place for him to pull over.... He knew I was feeling bad and started driving faster to get somewheres...up and down the hills and curves...scraping pegs at times.......let's just say I tossed the cookies allover the back of his leather jacket, my leather jacket, chaps and the left side of his bike. :-[ And yes I washed his bike for him even thought he tried to stop me... :-*Had my gallbladder removed 2 days later. We were on the way to pick up my bike from the shop (not the Nomad).

I have given a few girlfriends a ride before but it was on an the 1100 I used to have and of course not that Ken is a big fella but he is heavier than the la'femme's I've had in the pillion.
Kawanow Member #23
Hubbie-Ken '10 Metalic Black Goldwing

Login or Register to Remove Ads