Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 05-07-2013, 02:31 PM   #76
Advanced Member

Can you post the model numbers on the Plks for front and rear? So you have 4 pucks then - one on each speaker? Have ya had a chance to try them out yet?

Thunder Air Kit
Power Pro
Cobra Tri-Ovals
Wrapped Header Pipes
Heat Deflectors (from ebay)
CB/Rear Speakers
Avon grips with Throttle Magic by RACNRAY
Shiny Chrome stuff
Michelin Commander IIs
Kury T/S Mirrors
Sagebrush Design tank bib w/pouch
Russell Day Long Seat w/Backrest
Lots of Miles and Many More Smiles!

Blue Knights - Virginia II
Ride With Pride

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-07-2013, 08:24 PM   #77

http://www.phatperformanceparts.com/..._p/21-8273.htm

Here's a setup I seen at Phat Performance Parts. Can't speak for the quality of the speakers. With a setup like this I wonder if its a quick splice? Or would extensions be involved?

Old 06-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACNRAY View Post
YO...no need to be so negative. I have modified my exhaust to make real good power but is no louder than a set of V&H slip-ons, and maybe a bit mellower. Just about every freakin Vulcan owner does some kinda upgrade to their exhaust that ultimately makes more noise, blame then too. I also ride in a responsible manner, and with the torque my skoot makes I really don't have to turn it past 2500 or 3k rpm to shift, and get it into 6th gear as low as 40 mph, chugs right along and hardly makes any noise.

I also don't run as tall of a shield as most do, so wind noise is also a concern, prolly more so than the exhaust as i hear more wind noise than exhaust noise.

So, if YOUR skoot is stock then noone will tell YOU that you can't ride and I garantee it isn't gonna because of ME!!

RACNRAY
Lol.....wait until yall hear me cruising down the road...

Old 06-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACNRAY View Post
YO...no need to be so negative. I have modified my exhaust to make real good power but is no louder than a set of V&H slip-ons, and maybe a bit mellower. Just about every freakin Vulcan owner does some kinda upgrade to their exhaust that ultimately makes more noise, blame then too. I also ride in a responsible manner, and with the torque my skoot makes I really don't have to turn it past 2500 or 3k rpm to shift, and get it into 6th gear as low as 40 mph, chugs right along and hardly makes any noise.

I also don't run as tall of a shield as most do, so wind noise is also a concern, prolly more so than the exhaust as i hear more wind noise than exhaust noise.

So, if YOUR skoot is stock then noone will tell YOU that you can't ride and I garantee it isn't gonna because of ME!!

RACNRAY
Lol.....wait until yall hear me cruising down the road... Screenshot_2013-06-08-14-46-23.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20130608_144101.jpg (95.9 KB, 39 views)

Last edited by raymond; 06-08-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Old 06-09-2013, 10:59 AM   #80

Very cool

Login or Register to Remove Ads