Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthEast Group

Old 12-03-2008, 11:49 PM   #16
Advanced Member

National Rally Attendees

LOL, I am down to three colors I have the fairing and trunk black and ready for the color, I'm having a hard time with choosing between two tone or a solid color, Andrea wants the solid so we can have air brush work done, oh well it will come to me. as far as the trailer goes the guy has offered me a real good deal on the trailer just can't make up my mind, he offered to let me pull it with his bike to see if I will like it or not so I might do that first. I like Joe's a lot, it looks some thing like that with out the cooler rack.
ride safe.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 12-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #17

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
National Rally Attendees

Quote:
Originally Posted by todd (Nomadis Custodis)
Well I kinda thought about going when we first got this idea together as the staff...then I started thinking I would probably go.........now, unless something strange happens, I will be there...

I am riding solo so I will be pretty flexible....at this point, the only thing I would "like" to do is ride 321 through NC/TN over towards Nashville....its about 100 miles more but is not superslab....after that full day of riding, I can do whatever the crowd wants....superslab or not.
My plans are to hook up with Todd and Amy some where in NC. I also want to have a good time so I will be riding SOLO and I will be open to rout changes. If Todds only gonna do 80 or 90 I suppose I can lay off the throttle. The $250.00 for the Caddma and TFI was for show anyhow..........And Metzlers :)

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 02-20-2009, 08:21 PM   #18

National Rally Attendees

I'm located in port charlotte florida. anyone in the area going to the national rally? maybe we could hook up and ride together.(on seperate bikes of course).