Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2017, 11:41 AM   #1
Advanced Member

Flat tire

Got up and ready for work yesterday morning and hopped on the bike. It's parked in the driveway, and I have a cycle shelter over it. It's dark, the bike is dark and I go to roll backwards. Doesn't want to move. I guess I was lucky it went flat while it was parked. Never did put the old C90 up for sale, so rode it in today.

What a difference in the two. You'd think with the Vaq being almost 200 pounds heavier, it would be harder to maneuver. Vaq is so much easier to corner. Seat is softer and the bars are in a better position. That being said, I sure wish I could make the suspension off the 90 work on the Vaq.

Big adjustment on the clutch too. Vaq takes hold as soon as you start to let it out. 90 is more at the end.

Of course, the bike lift is in the back of my shed now. Probably take a day to just dig it out. Need my miter saw for some house work, and it's right next to it. Once I get those out and everything rearranged so it goes back in, I'll need whatever else I put in the back.

Now off to tire shop.
PCV (removed)
Ivan's ECU flash

Login or Register to Remove Ads