Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

View Poll Results: Who wants Mac to stay?
Mac, you gotta stay!! 54 75.00%
Really don't care. 14 19.44%
Mac? Who's Mac? 4 5.56%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 72. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-21-2014, 12:14 PM   #11

You earned your paycheck. I grew up in Queens NY and know what the south Bronx was like. But I have to tell you I also have personal experience with a dirt bag LEO. I'm not getting into the story but let me tell you he was thrown off the force, and then thrown off the next force he got hired by. I have to agree that this isn't the place for airing discontent, not just about this issue, but politics as well. It doesn't bother me that people do, I just don't care to participate in those discussions.

Just to let you know MAC is good people with a big heart and can tell you that from a personal level, as I have broken bread with him and his wife more than once.

PS. Someone who holds a public office (politician), or a policeman convicted of a crime should not be given early parole and should carry max sentence when committing a crime. LOL. Well I guess I did participate in a discussion.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by manban9888 View Post
Wow...just read some of these threads. At our age we're supposed to have a clue, not turn into a bunch keyboard haters. It's starting to sound a little like a FREE MUMIS ABU JAMAL Hollywood rally in here. Or maybe occupy wall street. I did 20+ years as a Capt in places most of you would never drive through. I had great men and women that are proud Americans and love our constitution as am I. I understand that some of you have bad experiences w law enforcement and whole heartedly agree that we should be held to a higher standard. People are the same in every job and some people don't handle authority over others very well. They should be held accountable. Macmac obviously had run ins w some dishonorable Law enforcement. But let me tell you my paycheck wasn't welfare. While most of you were warm in bed me and my cops were handling nightmares in the south Bronx. I missed almost every Christmas and kid's birthday. It was worth it. It was a job that had to be done and we did it. We all have our issues but maybe we should handle them instead of going on a Vulcan website and insulting a bunch of decent people you don't know. I'm not voting on this silly poll as I don't believe in censorship but I do believe in decency

Last edited by flavor; 07-21-2014 at 12:19 PM.