Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > SouthWest Group

Old 04-26-2009, 06:11 PM   #46

Anyone in the Utah?

Well guys don't forget Southern Utah where you can ride year around. St. George is home for me. We have a dealer in Washington which is the city next door to St. George and actually where I live. They have treated my really well and the service is great. As far as some of the cities that you mentioned, I have rode through them all. Have any of you riden through Virgin Utah? If you have ridden to or through Zion National Park you have ridden through Virgin. Hurricane Utah has a "Virgin Recycling Center" (waste water treatment plant). Any time any of you get down this way give me a yell and I'll meet you for a cool one "Diet Coke".

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-26-2009, 06:21 PM   #47

Anyone in the Utah?

Howdy Dennis,
I have ridden thru Zion, and Canyonlands, and Arches. I also have ridden thru Mesa Verde Natl park, Monument Valley. And the south rim of the Grand Canyon. did all that in 1 trip. was the 1 of the most awesome riding adventures I have been on. Have seen some beautiful sites ridin 2up.

Old 04-28-2009, 12:29 PM   #48

Anyone in the Utah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Bailey
Well guys don't forget Southern Utah where you can ride year around. St. George is home for me. We have a dealer in Washington which is the city next door to St. George and actually where I live. They have treated my really well and the service is great. As far as some of the cities that you mentioned, I have rode through them all. Have any of you riden through Virgin Utah? If you have ridden to or through Zion National Park you have ridden through Virgin. Hurricane Utah has a "Virgin Recycling Center" (waste water treatment plant). Any time any of you get down this way give me a yell and I'll meet you for a cool one "Diet Coke".
Dennis, did you see about 20 Nomads come through Virgin last summer when we had a rally down that way. Rode ride through virgin (didn't know they were recycling virgins there though :) )

Old 04-28-2009, 12:44 PM   #49

Anyone in the Utah?

I'd love to live in southern Utah from about November to May.
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Old 04-28-2009, 02:27 PM   #50
Mega-Contributor

Anyone in the Utah?

We held the Western Regional Rally in Mesquite, NV last June. The highlight was a ride through Zion National Park. There were 19 Nomads and 1 Harley. After the rally, I rode up to Salt Lake for a few days (I lived there until 1999) and then I rode back to Phoenix through Price, Moab and Monument Valley.

Blowndodge and I will meet up in Beaver on our way to Custer, and we will be spending the night in Hurricane on our way back from Custer.
VBA #00105
H.O.G. #4250060

2011 H-D Ultra Limited 103ci

:: 2011 HD Electra Glide Ultra Limited w/Stage 1 ::

Rallies: Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Crescent City '11|Kanab '12|Antlers '12|Estes Park '13|Antlers '13|Orofino '14|The Dalles '17

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-01-2009, 05:25 PM   #51

Anyone in the Utah?

I don't believe that I'm going to be able to make it to Custer, but maybe I'll hope up on I15 and ride with you all for a while.
VBA #1051 (Former President)

Old 05-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #52

Anyone in the Utah?

Lehi utah, Yes there are Nomad riders in Utah. I own a 07 and I ride with two others that own Nomads. Are you going to the national rally? we are planning on leaving early Monday the 15th if you want to ride along.