Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Australian Group

Old 05-13-2009, 12:03 PM   #16

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

oh and if i ever get good enough i will paint ya feathers no probs!!!i`d do some for bubba too!!! hahah

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-13-2009, 06:03 PM   #17

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

how much leather do you want and what thickness

Old 05-13-2009, 11:30 PM   #18

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hi matt,i need enough to go around both grips & levers & enough to cut some lace out of it to tie them on & some to do a back rest about football size but a bit rounder,maybe a couple of mm thick,do you know where i could get some? nobody up here wants to sell me any & the leather place i tryed said they have off cuts but wouldnt send me any & said i would have to go there & choose my own!! its 350km away

Old 05-14-2009, 03:32 AM   #19

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hey easyrider, yep 1:6 scale 1948 lndian Chief on the cupboard, beside it a lndian head fender light, l'v found a site that sells the drifter front fender & rear one aswell , just deciding whether build my own or buy one, but l prefer the rear guard off the 1500 nomads better. l will end up with a chief,(real one) but l'll still keep the Nomad 1600 its has to be the most ridable bike l'v ever owned, considering l'v owned it 4&half months and put 6000Ks on it and thats only riding on the weekends, there is another leather place in sth melb l'll get the address, l'm thinking of recovering the seat in leather aswell :)

Old 05-14-2009, 11:48 AM   #20

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

i will have to insure the wife & bump her off to get a chief.......i too will own one & id never sell my classic its well........... a classic
and thanks i will check out that leather place too!

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-14-2009, 11:51 AM   #21

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hey wayne the new old indian was a bit of a lame duck they recon have you heard what the new new indian is like?

Old 05-14-2009, 04:29 PM   #22

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

im finishing a lounge in black leather so your welcome to the leftover scrap

Old 05-14-2009, 11:13 PM   #23

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

now see it never ceases to amaze me how how generous people can be! that matt is an offer to good to refuse mate,im sure i can do something with what you have left over! how would you get it to me C.O.D. maybe??

Old 05-15-2009, 12:51 AM   #24

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

hey easyrider, l'm not really into the newy's, l'm after one of the roadmasters of about 1945/50, maybe a scout of the same era, belive it or not l have owned a scout many moons ago but l was relived of it by someone who decided to grab it from my loungeroom one night while me and the missus + the daughter slept !! so obviously someone needed it more than me :( there is some people in life you just want to meet oneday :(" title="" border="0"/>

Old 05-15-2009, 07:02 AM   #25

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

i feel ya pain wanye i had a bike flogged once & a few yrs ago a bloke tryed flogging my bike out of the shed but i caught him, after 10 mins he was begging my girlfriend at the time to call the cops,they neely charged me...the pricks!

Old 05-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #26

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

send me a self addressed post bag and I will fill it, they are scraps for what you want, I ordered extra to make a jacket so there is plenty, let me know the dimensions.

Old 05-15-2009, 07:55 PM   #27

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

i will get on to it first thing monday matt! as for dimensions well each grip maybe 20cm square? plus a bit for the levers,for the back rest i recon30cm square? & then some long pieces for making lace{to tie on the grips & levers}+ some lace for hanging off the grips.i think maybe plat the lace for the grips with some feathers & beads like it had before would look good so i recon a piece for the lace would need to be around 50-60cm long at least?
once again thanks you have been a great help!!.........easyrider{matt}

Old 05-16-2009, 02:36 AM   #28

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

your a good bloke mattbren, your going to make a realy, reeely big bloke happy

Old 05-16-2009, 04:20 AM   #29
Advanced Member

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

making him happy is easier that coping with the big fella if u piss him off.... we better keep on his good side, i can see easyrider coming in very handy. i need a debt collector. hmmmmmm.

Old 05-16-2009, 10:22 AM   #30

GENERAL CHIT CHAT

my wife lives by the saying the bigger they are the harder they fall & she never backs down!!! we stir each other up a fair bit & it usually ends up with us wrestling each other,she used to be a kickboxer yrs ago,she`s only small but man she kicks like a mule,she sat me on my arse once & knocked the wind out of me so bad it took all the strenth i had not to let on she`d got the better of me,she`s a little power house,i seen her knock a bloke on his arse on the dance floor once after he walked up & licked the tattoo on her shoulder,there would have been ten of his mates watch`n & not one of them was game to help him, i laughed so hard i had tears rolling down my face................going rates 60/40 adam hahalol