Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1500 & 1600 Nomad

Old 02-07-2015, 10:54 AM   #1

Thumbs Up Power Commander III

I have a DynoJet Power Commander III I took off of my bike when I bought it. I bought my '08 in '10 with 4500 miles on it and took it off as it didn't have any sort of customized air intake.

It's in perfect condition. What you see is what you get. It didn't have anything else with it. You'll need an adapter to download a new fuel map to it.

I'd like to get $100 for it. That price includes shipping to the lower 48 states.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 04 (Small).jpg (37.3 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 02 (Small).jpg (33.5 KB, 11 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-07-2015, 09:12 PM   #2

You may want to keep it if you are ever planning on upgrading the Air and Exhaust on your Nomad. You really need some form of fuel processor when yo make these two upgrades. On the other hand, I think it is a good price and you may want to consider putting it into the for sale section...

Good Luck
KawaNow #01849

Old 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM   #3

It's been in the for sale section for a week. I thought I'd see what happens with it posted here, too. No plans of doing anything else with this bike. I like how it sounds debaffled and it's reliability as it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmer View Post
You may want to keep it if you are ever planning on upgrading the Air and Exhaust on your Nomad. You really need some form of fuel processor when yo make these two upgrades. On the other hand, I think it is a good price and you may want to consider putting it into the for sale section...

Good Luck

Old 02-09-2015, 09:28 PM   #4

Most guys run one of the dobeck units or the cobra. The PC's are harder for most guys to tune, so you might have some trouble selling it. Try Ebay , if you want to sell it quicker. You'll have a bigger audience.

Dave "(dshelly)" Shellenberger
2014 Harley Ultra Classic
2007 1600 Nomad (Black)
Shellenberger Machine
Belgrade, MT
Various Bagger Member (Harley Chapter)
VBA # 2395

Old 06-01-2015, 10:38 PM   #5

Let me know if you still have it for sale. I know this thread is a bit old but I'm looking for one

Login or Register to Remove Ads