Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-20-2007, 05:12 PM   #16

Hello form the Pacific NW

Welcome VC from Greenville, NC.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-20-2007, 07:47 PM   #17

Quote:
Welcome VC from Greenville, NC.
Thanks for the nice welcome ;-)

Old 08-20-2007, 08:40 PM   #18
Top Contributor

Welcome VC to our world: Ride hard

Doc

Old 08-20-2007, 11:50 PM   #19

Hi neighbor, I'm from Otis Orchards, WA which is about 20 miles East of Spokane and some of the best riding areas around here you can find. Dave V.

Old 08-20-2007, 11:59 PM   #20

Quote:
Hi neighbor, I'm from Otis Orchards, WA which is about 20 miles East of Spokane and some of the best riding areas around here you can find. Dave V.
Hey good to see another local . You have a nice ride brother.... A friend of mine just scored that same colored bike. You will have to show me some of those great roads up there. Never riden the area sure could use a guide....hint!. If you have any questions about your Nomad please feel free to ask. We are heading to the 1st annual bronze biker rally in Joseph Oregon this weekend. If you want to break in that new 07 nomad in that would be a great place to go to and get to that first service you will need LOL. I'll meet ya there if you can make it.
http://www.bronzebikerally.com/index.html

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-21-2007, 02:44 AM   #21

Hello from the green side of the mountains. Just got back from a ride from Bremerton to Goldendale. Pretty county down there, except a good chunk of it was on fire last week.

Old 08-21-2007, 10:41 AM   #22

Quote:
Hello from the green side of the mountains. Just got back from a ride from Bremerton to Goldendale. Pretty county down there, except a good chunk of it was on fire last week.
Hey. Sounds like a good ride...... I spent the last 24 years over int he everett/Seattle area and we just moved over here like 4 months ago and boy is the riding weather here great........compared to W-WA...

Old 08-21-2007, 11:48 AM   #23

Quote:
Welcome VulcanCouple. I'd love to get up that way sometime and do some riding. I noticed the VNOG #003 in your sig line, educate me please. I've heard of VDOG for the Drifters but not one for the Nomad. Website maybe?
Hey anytime you make it up this way you just give me a call and your good to go for place to crash and i can take you on some great roads.. Ok as for the VNOG. That stands for Vulcan Nine hundered Owners Group. My wife owns a 06 Vulcan 900LT. I'm part of the forum moderators over there for the new vulcan 900 on the Delphi forums. I have some other member #'s from other forums but i have decided to reduce my sig and only put up my member numbers of where I hang out the most now. I'm part of the CC&D 650 forum over there as well but dont go there very often anymore since selling the wifes vstar 650 last year. Speaking of drifters i would luv to get my hands on a 800 for a kick butt price and turn it into a show bike.

Old 08-21-2007, 01:40 PM   #24

but it had a SOLD tag on it.

Darn it!!!!!!!!! good price too.

Old 08-21-2007, 04:27 PM   #25

Welcome VC glad to have ya aboard...