Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 09-07-2012, 09:44 PM   #31
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to blowndodge
You never bought me a drink cheapskate

There are two types of Harley riders. Those that trailer them and those that push them.

The most Interesting Man in the World
"Find the things in life you don't do well and don't do those things"

Member # 0005

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowndodge View Post
You never bought me a drink cheapskate
Fat Tire... several of them if I recall...

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Old 09-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #33

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by pagemastr View Post
What, he is really gay? Who'd a thunk it Your inference I am gay didn't go unnoticed, but hell, if it somehow made you feel more manly... glad to oblige
Loved your thoughts on the differences between left and right wing judges and noted your bias. Please tell me you do recognize, and our Supreme Court is the best example of this (something even glwilson would likely agree with me on), that judges from both parties are "... activists and rule accordingly." The sheer number of 5-4 votes from this court ought to tell you something... it baffles me how so many supposedly intelligent people can see a written document and interpret it in totally opposite ways. What other explanation of it is there? As far as "what if... we could play that game all day but it would be pointless... but a thought... what if the judge really was gay? Then I suppose we might better understand his ruling

To answer your question "Who would you expect this low life...to vote for in the up coming presidential election?" The Judge as a write in perhaps?
Well, lets see here.

The reason it seemed as if I was slightly inferring you are gay is I didn't see anything in the article noting that the judge was gay. I just assumed perhaps you somehow sensed it in the sentence structure or maybe had first hand knowledge or something. I was under the impression that being gay and having a left wing ideology was a badge of honor that your side wore proudly, and once you achieved that status that no one could disagree with any statement that you, "pulled out of your azz" so to speak, for fear of being labeled homophobic.

Being right as hell rouses dream like euphoria in my heart, and goose bumps on my neck. We wont discus things that rouse my manhood. Nobody wants to know, and I don't reckon you do either.

What the heck, if the inference was wrong I guess it pops my euphoria bubble . That would make me sad.

I have no bias when it comes to the Constitution and SCOTUS. I was raised in a time when a grammar school teacher would slap the flying piss out of you for no better reading comprehension skills displayed by mostly left wing members of the SCOTUS! The Constitution is in the same category as mathematics, and you're either right or wrong. 2+2=4 is right. 2+2=5 is wrong. Dose that make me a biased, hateful, bigot, homophobic, women beating, right wing extremist mathematician, who doesn't want poor people to eat?

I Think NOT!

Not surprising, you are wrong again about the prisoner. I've worked in different trades in the construction field in another life, and met dozens of them, and related to a few.Not many vote because of issues with the "Man", and that's what the "Man" wants you to do. These guys are cunning, resourceful, and stupid like a fox. If they could vote they wouldn't waste it on a write in.

Pardon the the gay thing. Regard it as an astute observation. Look at it this way. Now GL wants to know if you're going to Estes Park and wants to buy you your first beer, and BD seems slightly miffed about it and prolly not speaking to him anymore.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Old 09-09-2012, 11:44 AM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagemastr View Post
Did you actually read my last post?
Sorry, I didn't read it well enough. Kind of ironic that I can't get to the end of you rants that have nothing to do with politics.
VBA # 1234
VROC # 32837
Patriot Guard Riders
Naval Advisory Group Vietnam 69-70

Last edited by brote; 09-09-2012 at 11:47 AM.