Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 07-19-2009, 12:05 AM   #1

Just have to tell this story!

Ok its saturday nite wifes at work and decided that subway sounded good for supper so I hop on the bike and drive 30 miles to the nearest subway. They have gas pumps setup in front and see 2 harleys parked by one of the stalls so I decide to pull up and do some small talk while filling up some gas. Husband and wife both with harleys I join in with hello hows it going beautiful evening for a ride! As you all know harley people they notice its not a harley and all I got was uhgh. Well I thought screw em' I'm out for a ride not gonna let it bring me down and pull up 20 ft to subways walk in and order. I set down and they park next to my bike. I notice the husband eyeing my bike (not noticing that I am sitting 5 ft from the window and stares it down good for about 10 minutes while I am chowing down watching em'. So I finish and walk out and greet them again like the nice person I am and this guy is in love and wants to know all about this pearl sitting next to his harley's lol So then he wont shut up and it getting dark and had to dart off but just shows how ignorant harley boys are!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry for rambling but made my night

Login or Register to Remove Ads