Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Old 08-09-2008, 10:32 AM   #1

Maine Riders ?

Hey guys, mind if I visit from SNR (South East Nomad Riders Group)?

Just got back from a vacation with my wife to Maine. We flew to Portland, rented a car, and cruised the coast to Bar Harbor. We also lucked out and caught the Lobster Festival in Rockport. :) What a beautiful area to ride. We saw tons of bikes, especially on Route 1 heading to Bar Harbor. What a nice ride it would be to do Acadia National Park on the Nomad.

Just wanted to compliment you guys and the roads you have to ride, and hope one day I can make it up there with the Nomad.

Ride safe and enjoy your scenery in the beautiful State of Maine .. :)
Joe

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-09-2008, 05:52 PM   #2

Maine Riders ?

HEY Joe.. Glad you had a good time .. I was headed to the Lobster Fest as well. ... The weather turned to crap but a good ride anyway ..we turned around and headed back north.Hope you make it back up here again,, I may be in Fla next year....I let you know.....I usually in Inverness with Family......My sister used to live in Naples, Between the HUGE Fancy Golf course and The lower rent district of th Red Roof Inn .......Rich