In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
Sr. Contributor

Send a message via AIM to AlabamaNomadRider Send a message via Yahoo to AlabamaNomadRider
Being Retired

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Target. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.
Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Target.
Dear Mrs. Archer, Over the past 6 months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Samuel, are listed below and are documented by our video surveillance cameras.
June 15: Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in House wares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted with a union grievance, causing management to lose time and costing the company money.
August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&Ms on layaway.
August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department to which 20 children obliged.
August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' EMTs were called.
September 4 : Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
September 10 : While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were...
October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the 'Mission Impossible' theme.
October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his ' Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
October 21: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'
And last, but not least:
October 23 : Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here...One of the clerks passed out.

Gene Cross, Jr.
Boaz, Alabama
KawaNOW/VBA #1181
Old 11-15-2010, 12:29 PM   #2
Sr. Contributor

Being Retired

There were Wanted Posters in three states with my picture on them, A former friend made them up and on a trip put them all over Vt. N.H. and Maine. Same kind of sceario as listed here with some un-mentionable ones as well. When I was on my next sales trip I had a lot of strange encounters. I would have booted him to cuba if I could have.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]
Old 11-16-2010, 10:23 AM   #3

Being Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by loafer
There were Wanted Posters in three states with my picture on them, A former friend made them up and on a trip put them all over Vt. N.H. and Maine. Same kind of sceario as listed here with some un-mentionable ones as well. When I was on my next sales trip I had a lot of strange encounters. I would have booted him to cuba if I could have.
Sounds like a good friend!
VBA #628
IBA #54485
Old 11-16-2010, 08:24 PM   #4

Being Retired

Sounds like the type of person I like to shop with.