Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 06-19-2018, 08:39 PM   #46

I have a 2016 Vaquero. I got an unbelievable price from a WV dealer called Romney Cycles. At that time, they didn’t sell Voyagers and I would be tossing money in the toilet by getting one from any other dealer. Romney Cycles only added tax, title and registration fee and nothing else to their already super low price. So I set about making mine into a Voyager. I added a Wompus Rack, Mustang Trunk, turn signal led bulbs from amazon, aux lights, amazon led bulbs (not daymakers but actual bulbs with a fan) for aux light and headlight (extremely bright), mp3 adapter, Ivan’s, Mustang Seat, 16” windshield, Kuryakn pegs, cup holder, and DC power outlet. I went from VA to California (A true coast to coast cross country adventure) last year with my Dad and brother and the bike rode like a dream. In Early August this year (1.5 months away) I head out with my dad and brother to Grand Teton, Yellowstone, Glacier, Little Big Horn, Devil’s Tower, Mt. Rushmore, the badlands and Lambeau Field (My dad is a born and raised Wisconsinite and I am merely a suicidal redskins fan, but hey at least they’re not The Browns). The hardest part is waiting.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Last edited by P2breaker; 06-19-2018 at 08:46 PM.