In Association with VBA Web : Memorial | Merchandise

Important Info : Please Read!
If this is your first visit to our new forum (est. 9.20.11) and you're already registered on the old forum, you'll have to request a new password in order to log in here. To do so, please Click Here and fill in the proper info. You must use the email address that you originally registered with on the old forum. You will then be emailed a new password (if you don't see it, please check your spam/junk folder). If you have any problems at all, please email us at mail@VulcanBagger.com. Thanks!

Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic > Lighter Side/Jokes
Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-19-2012, 11:37 AM   #61
Sr. Contributor

Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]
Old 01-19-2012, 06:35 PM   #62

what's all the ruckus about.....i thought it was an ok joke but no where near as bad as some others i've heard...i called my best friend who is black and told it to him...he laughed and echoed newts remarks from tv the other day...hmmm, maybe it's the whites that are easily offended and thin skinned...but in a world of PC, i've found it's the ones with the loudest voice that cry out, not the minority (unless of course it's jessie or al)...thanks for the laugh
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 PM   #63

Send a message via Skype™ to wompus
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskeyrockr View Post
what's all the ruckus about.....i thought it was an ok joke but no where near as bad as some others i've heard...i called my best friend who is black and told it to him...he laughed and echoed newts remarks from tv the other day...hmmm, maybe it's the whites that are easily offended and thin skinned...but in a world of PC, i've found it's the ones with the loudest voice that cry out, not the minority (unless of course it's jessie or al)...thanks for the laugh

The sad part of this whole tirade is... That joke I posted was first told by a black man over 40 damn years ago!!
Seems people had a sense of humor back then but are too tight assed today to see past the racist bull crap that is preached by the liberals!

Some of the older guys have heard the joke for years, and I'm sure most of the readers thought it was funny... I SURE AS HELL DID!!

Mike "WOMPUS' Nieznany
1999 Nomad "Fronkensteen"
Viet Nam Vet 68-69-70
KawaNOW #00577
I'm sarcastic and have a smart ass attitude. It's a natural defense against DRAMA, BULLSHIT & STUPIDITY!!