Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 09-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #136

The Now Official Sequoia/Kings Canyon rally thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmannq
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulcanero03
has anyone made any reservations confirmed? and where? just to try and stay close
I'm booked at the Comfort Inn in Three Rivers Friday night, and the Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia Nat Park on saturday. TomK is booked the same. He's coming from SoCal too BTW, so Ill get you guys hooked up with him.
I'm booked at the same places.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-19-2008, 04:53 PM   #137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmannq

I'm booked at the Comfort Inn in Three Rivers Friday night, and the Wuksachi Lodge in Sequoia Nat Park on saturday. TomK is booked the same. He's coming from SoCal too BTW, so Ill get you guys hooked up with him.
great, i will check tonight for available rooms, let's hook up to ride up together, a live in La Verne my cell for any local riders going upm there, 909 518 4377. another question, is anybody camping? because i am ok either way.

Jesus Granados
2003 nomad

Old 09-19-2008, 05:23 PM   #138

It'll be cold up there in October. Real cold in the early AM.

Old 09-19-2008, 05:53 PM   #139

Quote:
Quote:

great, i will check tonight for available rooms, let's hook up to ride up together, a live in La Verne my cell for any local riders going upm there, 909 518 4377. another question, is anybody camping? because i am ok either way.

Jesus Granados
2003 nomad
There was talk of camping at first. But that got ruled out. We're old farts! The tentative plan is to leave early Friday morning to beat the traffic. I would imagine we'll head up to the 210 then across over to the I-5. I would not like to ride through LA county on the I5 in the morning.

I see you live in La Verne. TomK and the Hooligans from San Diego are planning a ride to Beaumont area this Sunday. I'm not to sure if I'll be going. If interested, you can catch em @ http://forums.delphiforums.com/socalhooligans

Old 09-19-2008, 10:24 PM   #140

Quote:
Quote:

Jesus Granados
2003 nomad
There was talk of camping at first. But that got ruled out. We're old farts! The tentative plan is to leave early Friday morning to beat the traffic. I would imagine we'll head up to the 210 then across over to the I-5. I would not like to ride through LA county on the I5 in the morning.

I see you live in La Verne. TomK and the Hooligans from San Diego are planning a ride to Beaumont area this Sunday. I'm not to sure if I'll be going. If interested, you can catch em @ http://forums.delphiforums.com/socalhooligans
great, i was planning a ride to idllywild sunday morning anyway, so i would like to try and meet them, would you happen to know around what time they were planning to be there?

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #141

I think they plan to meet up around 10:30 am.

Old 09-21-2008, 08:14 PM   #142

It was really nice meeting all of you guys today, thank you for your help yesterday, and for the info as to the meeting place.
Nico, i hope it wasn't anything we said or did, we missed you the rest of the way. hope you made it home safely

Jesus.

Old 09-21-2008, 09:13 PM   #143

Jesus,

It was great meeting you and Sergio today. How was the rest of the ride to Idyllwild? I was looking at the map when I got home and I like your plan on riding Angeles Crest highway to Sequioa. I think we should plan on doing that.