Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada East Group

Old 04-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #1

Caliboggie

We went down to Kingston Saturday, a little cool but still a nice ride down 41 through Bon Echo down to Napanee. This morning we left Kingston and came back up a little east to come home to Haliburton. We went up 38 to highway 7 and then made a wrong turn and ended up in Perth, oops. Turned around and went back on highway 7 and then went north on 509 towards a little town called Caliboggie, I'll tell you between highway 7 and Caliboggie there's 32 km of windy road and dips and once the trees fill in it would be a pretty good scenic ride. Just watch because a few of the turns are sharper then they are posted. We left Kingston at 7:30am and got home at 1:30 without stopping other then for gas. My back side is a little sore being that its only the second ride of the season. Smokey sorry we didn't see you down there maybe next time. I'm going to sit out on the deck and have a cold one now

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-28-2013, 05:54 PM   #2

I used to do a lot of snowmobiling around that area, mainly Skootamata lake and Bon Echo, but I did get up to Calabogie a couple times. Its a beautiful area.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951