Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 06-27-2016, 11:19 AM   #1

Which wires are which?

Forgive me if this info is in this forum, I only have my phone for the next week and it will not let me use the search button.

I have a 2011 Vaquero and attempted to install a JL Audio MHX280. My issue was locating the positive and negative left and right speaker wires coming out of the head unit. Can anyone tell me which wires they are? A picture would be awesome as I'm color blind. If not location would be helpful as well. Thank you in advance.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 06-27-2016, 12:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny6269 View Post
Forgive me if this info is in this forum, I only have my phone for the next week and it will not let me use the search button.

I have a 2011 Vaquero and attempted to install a JL Audio MHX280. My issue was locating the positive and negative left and right speaker wires coming out of the head unit. Can anyone tell me which wires they are? A picture would be awesome as I'm color blind. If not location would be helpful as well. Thank you in advance.
just take the positive/negative directly from the factory speakers and feed those into the input side of the JL Audio and run a new set of speaker wires to the replacement ones. this way your not cutting/splicing into the OEM wiring.