Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthEast Group

Old 05-10-2009, 07:27 PM   #106
Top Contributor

Who Plans on Attending the Finger Lakes Rally?

I love it when a plan comes together :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 05-10-2009, 08:49 PM   #107

I meant to give Chawnyboy a call lately, to see if he's still coming. I'll get to it tomorrow.

2002 Nomad aka Bountyhunter
VBA #27
VROC #18951

Old 05-11-2009, 06:08 PM   #108

The wife and I decided to join in your festive Gayla. ::) We will be joining you guys and gals at the Finger Lakes this year.

I have just reserved a room for the wife and I for the 18th to the 21st.

Rich, The wife and I are riding to Conn. for the weekend of June 12, 13, and 14. We will be pulling out and heading to Maine just to be able to say we road there (bragging rights, you know). We even thought about stopping in on Lanconia for a minute. This could be done either on the way to Maine or the way out. I don't' know when you will be pulling out and heading for your buddies in NY. Maybe we could catch up somewhere on the way. I also thought that if we had time that week about maybe heading to Niagara for a night before that weekend.

Old 05-11-2009, 08:34 PM   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz
The wife and I decided to join in your festive Gayla. ::) We will be joining you guys and gals at the Finger Lakes this year.

I have just reserved a room for the wife and I for the 18th to the 21st.

Rich, The wife and I are riding to Conn. for the weekend of June 12, 13, and 14. We will be pulling out and heading to Maine just to be able to say we road there (bragging rights, you know). We even thought about stopping in on Lanconia for a minute. This could be done either on the way to Maine or the way out. I don't' know when you will be pulling out and heading for your buddies in NY. Maybe we could catch up somewhere on the way. I also thought that if we had time that week about maybe heading to Niagara for a night before that weekend.
I was planning on leaving the 16th to head to Rochester,,,Maybe the 15th.. I was probly going to lay over in Ma. on the way.. depending how the leg feels..Where in Ct are you guys going? When you hitting Maine? Laconia isnt what it used to be,, and IMO 1 day is enough.. Cool to do it,, but less venders each year... If you do Laconia we may be able to hook up in NH or Ma... I ll e mail you my Cell and Hm #.... Rich