Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2017, 08:23 AM   #1

Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags

Ok have a question I have to ask this of all the members on here. Have any of you installed a set of Tsukayu Jumbo Strong bags on a 1700 Vulcan Nomad or Voyager.

Please answer the following questions if you have and please supply pictures of bike with install done.

I find these bags very interesting as they are available in fibreglass and are larger than factory bags by allot and have a I believe nicer opening and locking lid and are stronger than factory.

They come with mounting hardware for all these bikes above but my belief is they would mount to the factory hardware as they like the factory bags have a 90 degree back to them and the front bolt with some gromets or spacers should make this mount easy also available to use. That is my belief.

They are carpeted inside also nice feature and have pretty dang good reviews. See website below and search for Jumbo Bags.

https://www.tsukayu.com/JumboStrong.html

They match the slope practically of factory bags just wider really by allot and I like the big bike look. Our bags are quite small and can not even hold a helmet and these can hold one.

So here are the questions.

1. Did you use the factory mounts or Tsukayu Z mounts?

2. How easy was install?

3. What model of 1700 did you mount them on?

4. Pictures please and close up of bag and rear of bike if you can?

5. How do you rate bags and reviews on bags.

Thanks hope I hear back from some of you.

Dave

Login or Register to Remove Ads