Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-08-2009, 07:46 PM   #1

Location: 6th Floor up at the The Nervous Hospital up in East Central State, NC
Down Brother Biker

A good friend of mine was involved in a motorcycle/car accident last Thursday on his way to work. A young 19 year old kid pulled out in fount of him and "Bubba" laid his Road King down and skidded into the grass where his bike then flipped over on him. He's still recovering in the hospital today suffering from 4 broken ribs, a collapsed lung, and internal bleeding. The surgeon had to remove his spleen, and a tracheotomy was performed to prevent his lungs from filling up with fluid during the operation. He's in bad shape but considering the circumstances and the little progress he's made,I know in my heart he's going to pull through.

He provided me with a lot of humor, and conversation while I was recovering from my accident last month. Now it's my turn to return the favor. I'm going to let him recover for a week or so first.

I would appreciate prayers and well wishes for this first class guy who loves to ride as much as I do. His lovely "Tough as Nails" girlfriend Tammy is also understandably devastated, and need our support.

Thanks a lot and y'all please ride careful out there.

??-Mar.2,2012 "Rocky" My Beloved Dog RIP

Mike Tripp
VBA#767
'96 800 Vulcan Classic
06 1600 Nomad
07 1600 Nomad

"The shoes you buy at the Salvation Army is already been broke in"- Aunt Kawhead

Login or Register to Remove Ads