Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > Vulcan Nomad/Vaquero/Voyager

Old 08-02-2009, 08:16 PM   #1
Advanced Member

Send a message via AIM to dhomoney Send a message via Yahoo to dhomoney
T Minus 19 hours and counting

Till my big ride to Canton, OH. I am almost giddy with anticipation. I am basically taking US Route 62 all the way. Funny tidbit, I grew up in Louisville, OH and Route 62 was about a mile from my house. When I came to OK the first time to meet my future wife's parents I found out the US 62 runs right through the heart of Tahlequah. It's kismet I guess.

Anyhow tomorrow I take off for a short hop to Eureka Springs, AR, though unfortunately Mitch will not be there waiting with that gumbo of his. The next day is a long ride from ES to Georgetown, KY. From there I ride up to North Canton on Wednesday and should get there before my wife's plane lands. It should be one hell of a ride getting there through KY and AR with brief entrance into MO and IL. Tomorrow I will be double checking everything on the bike and will be polishing Black Beauty up so she is looking fine.

If there is anyone along my route who wants to ride along for a bit let me know. I know I am riding during the work day, but if you are free and want to ride a bit let me know. I will let y'all know how my trip is going as I will have my laptop and verizon 3G modem with me so internet access isn't a problem, usually. :)

My return will more than likely be more interstate than anything so I can make good time. Wish me luck!!! :)

Login or Register to Remove Ads