Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Technical :: Maintenance :: Performance > 1700 Nomad, Vaquero & Voyager

Old 09-12-2019, 10:32 PM   #1

suggestions for a Wiring harness

I have an 'll Nomad Touring. Came with the tourpack. When I bought it, used, it had a crack down the center of the lid, from the rear about half way up, and was epoxied together. The front hinge had been broken out on the bottom half but the pieces were sandwiched between 2 sheets of metal with about 6 screws affixing it to the base. Looked pretty good and was barely noticeable. On a recent trip to The Dragon, then Memphis, then back home to Ontario, the load I had on the rack took it's toll. The rear hinge broke the structure of the trunk and the lid split again.
I gave up trying to find a replacement and ordered an Extra Large King Tour Pack from Nasty Hogs dot com, along with the light kit, running/brake/signal. The signal light, on the sides and the running/brake in the center have their own wires couplings. Also, the tour pack comes with LED side running/brake light. I'm look for any suggestions to have one harness that I can wire onto the bike and control all 5 accessory light.
Any help is appreciated.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-13-2019, 04:03 AM   #2

https://www.amazon.com/Waterproof-El...gateway&sr=8-7
- V&H slip-ons
- Triple hi/low beam H4 headlights
- Desert Dawgs
- Half the F&S Catalog

Old 09-13-2019, 06:50 AM   #3

If You get the rear fender harness for a voyager it replaces yours and has a port for the tour pack lights built in . I have the part number if You need it . another option more pricey is a trailer isolation module just run the trailer side to the tour pack . or cheapest option go buy a 4 flat trailer plug at the walmart and splice in to your tail light harness with the vehicle side and the other to the tour pack . Just Thoughts !