Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > NorthCentral Group

Old 09-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #1

"HA" Story thread... gone to gun thread

My neighbor and I took a four-hour ride today and we rode with a "HA"...

Well... the truth is... he came up from behind us as we were going through the city of Rockford, and couldn't get around us. I eventually was able to let him get around me... to which he looked me in the eye and nodded (Which is rare to get any acknowledgment from them -- and I have read it is best to not even look directly at them if possible -- but I couldn't avoid it).

Once around us he couldn't go any faster around other traffic, so we rode staggered for a couple miles behind him through the city -- stopping along with him at stop-lights and such -- as if we were in his group. LOL!! (We couldn't really slow-down because of other traffic -- so we had to keep-up with him. We had no where to go, besides turn-off in a "not so good-side of town" -- and that wasn't going to happen.)

Once he turned off he nodded again... which, like I said, is pretty rare.

Anyway... I am just real happy he didn't take the long rope (with a heavy-metal bead on the end of it) that was hanging from his right-grip and whoop my @ss or something like that!!

EDITED TITLE: to better fit the eventual content of this thread... who cares about
1%ers anyway!!!

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."

"You can have your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Former VBA NCR Assist Regional Leader
Formerly: 2004 1500FI Bronze Nomad: 2009 & 2014 HD Ultra
Current Rides: 2017 HD Ultra Limited & 2011 Can Am Spyder RTS-SE
Attended: VBA National Rallies 2009, 2011, 2015; VBA/NCR Regional Rally 2010, 12, 14, 16 and several rides throughout with regional members.
VBA Member #652
HOG Member #3935417

Login or Register to Remove Ads