Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 08-29-2013, 04:33 PM   #1

Indian Chief demo rides in middle Tenn.

I received an email from Sloans in Murfreesboro TN pertaining to Indian Chief demo rides and decided to post the registration link: http://events.r20.constantcontact.co...&llr=5m8qb9dab

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 08-29-2013, 09:56 PM   #2

Am I crazy? I am so content with my Vaquero, I can't get excited about driving down for a free ride on the new Indian. Of course, that would be a good excuse to take another ride on my baby ...

Americas Guardians PS MC
President, Tennessee 16-A
VBA #02203
"Blaze" 2017 Vaquero
"Black Magic" 2011 Vaquero, 69k miles, handed
down to my son for hopefully many more miles!

Old 08-30-2013, 08:27 AM   #3
Sr. Contributor

Their bike and gas, go for a free ride.
Gerry Martineau / 802 VT / VBA #0892 /[email]glmjgm@gmail.com[email]

Old 08-30-2013, 11:23 PM   #4

Chieftian demo ride

Well boys and gals. I rode the indian Chieftian today and what a ride it was. About 25 min. First off it is a very solid bike. The push button start is easy. Just push, and dash lights up, then push starter button. Donot hold it. Just push onced and it cranks till start. Just like my sprinter work van. This thing has loads of power. 50 in 6th gear throttle and she picks up fast with no pinging. Throttle is perfect. No lag, No herky jerky throttle, No bucking over bumps or rough roads like my nomad 1700. Very little engine noise. Shifts smooth with very little chunk and basicly in first since its the only striaght cut gear. Trans is tight feeling not clanky. No belt whine heard at all. Exaust has a nice sound. They also had some with the stage one fishtail. To loud for me. Seat is nice. Felt good for the time i was on it. Handled and cornered nice. Very lite feeling. Didnt have much time to play with all the goodies. but the crusie worked good the stereo is loud and decent sound. Power windshield is nice I'm 5'9" and was about 2" below my eyesight to about 2" above. The only cons where it had abit of updraft so will need fairing lowers and the windshield could be wider. Both easly remedy. All and all a sweet bike. Maybe my next bike when my wifes car is paid for.

Last edited by jp58; 08-30-2013 at 11:29 PM.