Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 04-27-2014, 09:33 AM   #1

Since I have been riding the beasty I have come to accept there are going to major differences between Mfg. That being said, now that I have added the tour pack, 12" progressives and cleaned out the tail pipe, I can say that the bike is growing on me. I just sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. The addition of the progressives really made a difference now that I can get both feet flat on the ground. With the wife on the back it drops another half inch or more so that I'm really stable. I also found that on the road it feels more planted and not as top heavy. I'm about done for the next couple of months with tweaking until fall. The only thing left at the moment are the top bag guards, and trunk rack.
Eventually I will tackle the intake and PCM module. I checked out some of the mods on the website and like what I have seen so far. I haven't found the link for the PCM upgrades (Power commander?) but I will keep on looking.

Login or Register to Remove Ads