Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Regional Groups > Regional Groups > Canada West Group

Old 09-14-2010, 02:22 AM   #31
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy
R.L wondering how things are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindgy
It's friggin cold / rainin & just plain ugly. There has been no real summer here in Alberta! Haven't put any miles on - plus all of my Holiday's were cancelled so I have had 3 official days off this year with none in site! So since it has sucked so bad I really didn't miss much! I don't know anyone who really got to ride much this year - only if they got out of Western Canada early then didn't come back! I know a couple of people who went down east and sweated to death - they came back here to find everyone in parka's and furnace's on! Oh well - there's always next year!
I heard tonight that the foothills should expect .....snow!!! Calgary might be in for a dusting as well. But that's not the first time that's happened this time of year. Funny though that I just posted that it wouldn't be long before someone posted that snow had fallen. Sorry you had such a crappy season. We did well here in vancouver/BC. Sincerely though.....Better weather next year.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 09-14-2010, 11:13 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewindgy
It's friggin cold / rainin & just plain ugly. There has been no real summer here in Alberta! Haven't put any miles on - plus all of my Holiday's were cancelled so I have had 3 official days off this year with none in site! So since it has sucked so bad I really didn't miss much! I don't know anyone who really got to ride much this year - only if they got out of Western Canada early then didn't come back! I know a couple of people who went down east and sweated to death - they came back here to find everyone in parka's and furnace's on! Oh well - there's always next year!
Well, I am not from CA but I do want to tour west CA soon. It has been a good ridding yr down this way with 8000 miles on my Nomad thus far and hopefully 4-6 more weeks of ridding.

Old 09-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by usranger74
Well, I am not from CA but I do want to tour west CA soon. It has been a good ridding yr down this way with 8000 miles on my Nomad thus far and hopefully 4-6 more weeks of ridding.
Ranger, I'm sure you'd enjoy Western Canada, particularly our Rockies but be prepared for rain. It is a part of our lives up here.

Old 09-15-2010, 01:16 AM   #34
Top Contributor

Send a message via Skype™ to rickyboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvis
Quote:
Originally Posted by usranger74
Ranger, I'm sure you'd enjoy Western Canada, particularly our Rockies but be prepared for rain. It is a part of our lives up here.
Yes rain is the norm. My feet were fully webbed by the age of 12.

Nomad'a What !
"rickyboy"

Richard Cole
Canada West Region
108 Mile Ranch, British Columbia
Canada
Vulcan Bagger Assoc. #00722
Black 2006 Nomad

https://cdn2.iconfinder.com/data/ico...Book_32x32.png