Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > Riding > Motorcycle Safety/Riding Techniques

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 03:39 PM   #61

Exclamation Mark

It appears the thread is becoming a little too heated and it is time to tone it down.

I went back and looked at the original intent of this thread, showing a bad accident and obviously the rider was lucky to be wearing proper gear. The thread stayed on topic through November of last year.

In April the thread was hijacked by a spammer. I deleted the post however the comments started up again without checking to see what was originally intended.

In the last few days the thread is becoming political with comments about other unrelated government regulations. It also appears that it is becoming more argumentative and will soon generate hard feelings.

Rather than move the thread into the political area, the thread is being closed. I would ask everyone to back away from the no win argument about wearing helmets for a while. There are other safety issues that should also be considered as most of us begin riding for the summer months.
2015 Red/Blk Cross Country Tour - sold
2008 Red/Blk Nomad - sold
KE7HG
VBA 00176, IBA 65686, MOA 211564

Mesquite '08|Custer '09|Cortez '10|Maggie Valley '11|Kanab '12|Estes Park '13|Red Lodge '16|Custer '18

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Closed Thread