Register FAQ Upgrade Membership Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   Vulcan Bagger Forums > General > Off-Topic

Old 04-15-2008, 09:35 AM   #1

What happened ?

I was bragging on myself for learning how to put pictures on my posts, signature etc. etc. and then.... out of nowhere the pic in my signature went supersize on me. First two days it was fine. Appeared as thumbnail size then (see below) it went crazy big. The pic is saved on photobucket as thumbnail size. Any suggestions? If I cant figure it out in a day or so I am going to take it off so I don't fill all your pages up with a life size photo of my bike.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-15-2008, 09:37 AM   #2
Top Contributor

What happened ?

It has to be photobucket. They are a pain for so many here. I use Flickr for my photos and haven't had any problems.
VBA #0002
VBA VP-Global
B.A.C.A. Hoss
2005 "StrongBear" Black/Silver

Todd and BD

Old 04-15-2008, 11:13 AM   #3

What happened ?

ya know they seem to be the same size that I originally uploaded to PB. Even thought I resized them and saved them...didnt even save a copy of the original size... they still are coming out this way. Even my avatar is berserk on my profile.

I'm taking it off... I don't post that many pics so not much of a problem but if I continue to have problems I will switch to Flickr.

Thanks!

Old 04-15-2008, 12:33 PM   #4

What happened ?

If you resize a photo on Photobucket, save it to a new name. Always. Even if you delete the original. Doing it that way I don't have problems.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:38 AM   #5

What happened ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddmannq
If you resize a photo on Photobucket, save it to a new name. Always. Even if you delete the original. Doing it that way I don't have problems.
Or resize in photobucket right after you upload it, then copy the link after it's already resized.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 04-16-2008, 03:04 PM   #6

What happened ?

Oh, yeah. You don't wanna touch anything after it's been linked out.